All Students must have completed the above electronic waiver, PARQ and GDPR form consent BEFORE coming to class.
Please remove all jewelry before your class especially bracelets and rings
For bungee classes: Shoes are not allowed in the dojo so please be aware that the class will either take place in bare foot, socks (or preferably grippy socks). If possible please wear 2 layers over your hips (i.e. shorts under your leggings) in order to provide padding under your harness
For pole classes: Please wear form fitting clothing (try to avoid baggy clothes). Crop tops and shorts are advisable
For all other classes: Please wear form fitting clothing (try to avoid baggy clothes) and ensure that armpits, stomachs, backs and the backs of knees are covered (i.e. no crop tops or shorts!). Vests are fine, but please bring a long a long sleeved top which can be worn if needed.
Please tie long hair up.
Please arrive 5 minutes early in case you get lost! If a class is going on in the studio, please wait outside until your class officially begins
Dogs are NOT permitted at the farm, so please leave your pets at home
Towels and grip are not provided, so you may wish to bring your own small hand towel, any grip you may need, and water.
Drinking water is available at the studio however, in order to be more environmentally friendly, we do not offer disposable cups. Please bring your own refillable bottle!
Lost property will be recycled or donated to charity once a month, so please do try to not leave anything in the studio when you leave your class
By enrolling at Flight Aerial Arts you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and rules. These can be found here: https://www.flightaerial.com/rules-terms . Please ensure you have read these thoroughly before attending
Terms & Conditions
1. Course fees are payable termly 2 weeks in advance. If you turn up to class without having paid the fee, and unless you have a prior written agreement with Flight Aerial Arts (FAA) as regards fee payment, you will not be allowed to participate.
2. Fees are based on a 4-week term, unless otherwise stated by FAA.
3. Students who are currently attending a course will have priority over new customers to continue for the following term. However, if current students have not notified FAA that they wish to continue within the deadline (2 weeks before the start of the new term) their space will be made publicly available.
4. Your class attendance must be confirmed by the 2-week deadline in order to secure your place for the following term.
5. All course payments must be received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of the course start date. If you give up your space for a full 4 week course, your space will NOT be held for the following month and it will be offered out publicly.
6. If payment is not received by the deadline of the 18th of the previous month, there will be no discounts from the full 4 week course price, regardless of planned absences.
7. Students are allowed to sell their class spaces to other people privately, should they no longer be available for a class, but they must notify Flight Aerial Arts of the change.
8. Receipts will only be provided upon request. Fees are subject to change and FAA will notify you in advance of any increase in fees.
9. If payment for the new term is not received into our bank account or in cash by the 2-week deadline, your place will be made available publicly.
10. For special events such as Intensives, workshops or one-off events, no refunds or reschedules will be possible.
11. Should any student wish to discontinue or cancel any Course within 7 days prior to the start date of said course, or leave the school, refunds for any unused classes will not be provided.
12. For all other individually booked classes, If a cancellation is received more than 7 days prior to your class date, we will endeavor to provide you a space in another class or a refund. If a cancellation is received within 7 days of the class date, no refunds will be provided and you may be entitled to a catch up subject to availability (catch ups may only be provided within 2 weeks of the original booking date, no roll overs). Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will not be provided with an alternative class and no refunds will be made.
13. Bookings made for private lessons, special workshops or any extra sessions will only be made official when payment has been made. Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis.
14. Refunds will not be given in the event of the student not attending pre-booked private lessons.
15. Students must attend class wearing appropriate clothing and must follow studio rules.
16. FAA do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage to property left on the premises.
17. All students must be registered for the classes they attend. Unregistered students will not be allowed to participate in the class.
18. Students will be asked to leave without notice or refund for any serious breach of the school’s terms and conditions or for any other serious misconduct.
19. It is necessary for the teachers to use physical contact when helping to improve students’ posture, to safe-guard against injury or assist in movements.
20. For our Social Media Policy, please CLICK HERE to see the separate social media policy available on our website
21. Flight Aerial Arts instructors reserve the right to cease teaching or deny class entry to anybody, for any reason. In particular should a Flight Aerial Arts instructor believe there is a health & safety risk associated to teaching a student, they reserve the right to cease teaching or deny class entry to that student.
22. Where possible we will offer classes inclusive of all abilities, but this is subject to continual assessment of participant safety as per the above clause. We are not able to offer one-to-one support within group class settings.
23. Physical or verbal abuse in any form to any Flight Aerial Instructor or employee will not be tolerated.
24. None of the classes or training provided by Flight Aerial Arts constitute teacher training or experience which would relate to teacher training and all class content is not to be taught to others following attendance of a Flight Aerial Arts Class.
By enrolling at Flight Aerial Arts, you confirm that you accept the above terms and conditions.